JazakallahKhair Welfare Society is an non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Inspired by the Islamic teachings of empathy, generosity and selflessness, the trust aims to alleviate poverty and suffering across the world.Â Â We are passionate and determined creative problem-solvers who want to make a difference.
The rights of those who are neglected and oppressed are fulfilled by providing sustainable development solutions relating to shelter, education, health, and spiritual well being.
This is achieved by:
- Help/Aid to orphans and poor families
- Pension to widows and physically handicap
- Interest free loans to small scale businessmen
- Organize blood donation camps
- Educational support to underprivileged students
- Medical Aid/Help to underprivileged people
- Assistance for vocational studies and self-improvement activities
- Helps needy persons with basic food commodities (monthly ration) and clothes
- Waste or leftout food distribution to poor people
- Special support from Zakat Contributors
- Free Social, Legal, Religious, Economical, Employment and Marriage advice’s through the â€œJazakallahKhair Help Programâ€ initiated by JazakallahKhair Welfare Society